AR Metallizing is world leader in the production of coated metallized paper for flexible packaging and labels. Metallized paper is a sustainable alternative to foil or film and is used in the production of functional, barrier, cosmetic, labelling and promotional packaging products for major brands. AR Metallizing serves food, beverage, consumer packaging goods, entertainment industries. It supplies its innovative products to customers worldwide from production sites in Belgium (Genk), Italy, (Casalgrasso), Brazil (Osasco) and the United States (Franklin, MA). Thanks to a continuous investment in people, technology, quality and environmental protection, AR Metallizing consists of a group of over 450 highly committed and passionate people, guaranteeing a high level of specialist expertise.
Accountable for administrative and project needs of the Executive Office by providing assistance in the areas of general administrative support, document and presentation preparation, project coordination and support, scheduling, file maintenance, travelling and corporate services coordination. Direct report to the CEO.
- Managing CEO’s day-to-day agenda, and suggesting ways to maximize time and keeping calendar updated;
- Scheduling travel arrangements including preparing and maintaining travel itineraries;
- Coordinating both internal & external meetings, providing catering and meeting set up if required;
- Establishing, setting up, and maintaining project files and filing system for the CEO; archiving and retrieving documents as needed;
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, presentations, proposals, and testimony and coordinating administrative tasks for clients; editing and proofreading support for all work products, translating documents as requested;
- Providing general administrative and project support to Executive Committee, being open and flexible to meeting the EXCO needs as required.
- Bachelor degree in a Secretarial direction or equivalent by minimum of five years in a senior level administrative role;
- Efficiency with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details;
- Able to treat highly confidential information and possess strong work ethics;
- work independently while working well within a team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
Language: English and Japanese competency, knowledge of any other European language is an asset
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:54:40 +0000
Language/ English, Japanese, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.