With the mission of bringing together the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best-in-class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
The Associate Technical Support Engineer (TSE) provides front line support to McAfee corporate customers, utilizing personal knowledge, tools and resources within McAfee to understand customer issues, frame the service request and provide known solutions to customers quickly in a professional manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Maintain high availability for inbound calls / Service Portal submissions
– Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers
– Assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues
– Understanding of and ability to ask open-ended/close-ended/probing questions
– Troubleshoot customers McAfee product issues using knowledge, tools and other internal
– Record and document all issues/activities related to customers both internal and external
– Log all testing, troubleshooting and research done in process of resolution
– Identify data requirements and assist with data collection
– Assist customers with the implementation of workarounds/solutions
– Facilitate conference calls / remote sessions to resolve product issues
– Full ownership of technical issues until resolution provided
– Set and manage expectations with customers, including regular and timely communication
– Identify and seize opportunities to teach the customer about product usability, best practices
– Ability to teach complex topics
– Maintain a high level of product knowledge
– Maintain a high level of professionalism
– Be available and accessible to fellow co-workers
– Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude
– Understand and apply active listening skills
Experience /Skill Sets Required
– Must be fluent in German language
– Very good knowledge in English
– Basic experience/awareness of networking fundamentals
– Basic knowledge of databases
– Basic Understanding of Web services and Security
– Basic understanding of operating systems – Windows/Mac/etc.
– Basic troubleshooting techniques
– Customer and Personal Focus
– Analytical mindset
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated (takes initiative)
– Strong desire to learn and develop
YOU WILL GET:
– Excellent remuneration package and a lot of benefits such as food vouchers, compliments card, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, Buddy program, additional health & life insurance and many more
– Regular working hours (Monday-Friday)
– Career development
– Team Building activities
– Great office location at Serdika Offices (48 Sitnyakovo Blvd.)
– Eco friendly environment – Parking places for bikes
– Free scheduled transportation to Serdika offices from Orlov Most.
It’s not just a job, it’s your career.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:00:05 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.