Do you speak American?
Do you have great communication skills?
Do you want to join an international successful company?
If the answer is Yes then this is your chance to start a new chapter in your career and live a new adventure in the beautiful land of Hellas or as we call it now a days “Greece”.
Teleperformance Greece is a multinational outsourcing company where we provide customer care of the highest level representing some of the leading brands in today’s business.
We support more than 130 markets in more than 35 languages and dialects and we always set the best standards for the services that we provide in customer service and technical support.
As we believe that the best results are an outcome of content employees we have set for ourselves high standards for the working environments where an employee comes to work with a smile on their face! We have won several awards. The latest of them are “Great Place to Work®” and “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe” in 2017!
You will also get to live the Mediterranean adventure in Greece where there is a lot of beauty and charm to discover.
We always look for the best talents to join our team and now we are hiring American English speakers to join one of our elite projects.
- Fluency in American English.
- An understanding of the culture and the mentality of the American culture is essential for this role.
- Professionalism and commitment.
- Excellent user of computers and technology.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts including night shifts.
- VISA Support.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:59:26 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year