Teleperformance Greece a proud member of Teleperformance Group is a multilingual hub where more than 6000 employees of many nationalities share the unique experience to work for such an international entity providing customer support on the highest levels!
We started in 1989 and we kept growing. We have achieved Success on every level. Not only that we dominated the Greek market in Customer care sector but also gained many awards that reflect our dedication and our success as an international company; the most recent are “Great Place to Work®” and “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe” in 2017!
Not only you will get the chance to work in an international environment and gain a valuable experience but you will get the chance to live in Greece! Where there are always new places to discover like the breezy beaches and the magnificent islands in the summer and the rich historical sites that tell you stories as old as time itself! You learn about the culture and the life style and you cherish the Mediterranean experience!
- Active listening and ability to sympathize. If you have an issue and you are calling to ask for assistance you would want to have someone who listens to you and understands what you are going through, isn’t it?
- Ability to communicate and Fluency in German: To have the information is one thing but the challenge is to be able to communicate it in the best possible way so that the customer will trust you as his advisor removing every shred of doubt! To have politeness, courtesy and patience is a must, and it only makes sense that you need to be fluent in German in order for you to communicate effectively! You also need to have a good level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment: You need to be able to control time. To know how to prioritize and to handle the responsibilities in the best effective manner to succeed.
- Good technical skills: You need to be familiar with everyday technology and able to use the computer in an efficient way.
- Excellent monthly salary: You will earn more than twice the average salary in Greece!
- A loyalty bonus: We appreciate your stay and we pay a monthly bonus for a full year in Vouchers.
- A modern and international working environment: It is true that we are professional but we also know how to have fun! We utilize the diversity to create and nurture activities where people get to know each other and learn about each other’s culture.
- Career development opportunities: We always look within our ranks whenever there is a chance for promotion. People who work hard have the chance to grow with us.
- Extra payment whenever you work on a Sunday or any official Greek holiday of 75% as per the Greek law!
- Extra payment if you work night shifts of 25%.
- A monthly performance bonus: the better you perform your tasks the more you can earn!
- A great relocation package: If you are coming from another country, we take care of the flight ticket and provide transportation from the airport to a hotel where we provide 2 weeks of free accommodation.
- Two additional salaries per year in 3 payments: a full additional salary in Christmas and we celebrate Easter with half a salary and the other half as a summer bonus where you can spend it on a nice vacation!
- Special discounts and offers exclusive for our employees.
- Casual dress code: You get the luxury to come to work in a comfortable everyday clothing.
- Free courses for Greek language: You may want to learn the language to interact more and adapt more to life in Greece.
- Interactive activities, themed parties, sport events and many other activities.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:19:52 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.