The Production Assistant will provide administrative support/assistance to the Audio Manager and help maintain and facilitate the smooth operation of the audio department and its recording studios.
He/she will work on various voice-over projects for different types of videogames, ensuring that the localized audio content is of the best possible quality and delivered according to deadlines.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, analytical thinker as well as a proactive individual, who is able to spot issues and find solutions quickly. This position is suitable for someone who has at least one year of experience in a similar role.
• Assisting the Audio Lead in the voice over / dubbing production of various video game projects, being involved at every stage from start to finish
• Organizing and scheduling recording sessions, maintaining calendars
• Booking voice talents and negotiating rates
• Preparing recording sessions, organizing post-production and quality assurance
• File – management
• Populating and maintaining contact databases
• Creating and distributing production reports
• Processing invoices
• Answering phones and providing administrative support
• General studio maintenance
• Computer litteracy (Microsoft Office, Excel in particular)
• German (native / fluent), excellent English skills
• Solid experience with DAWs such as Pro Tools
• Experience in VO recording / editing
• Should be creative, flexible and have the ability to multi-task
• Very good planning and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and trouble-shoot problems when they arise
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively
• Attention to detail
• Diligent and highly organized
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for video games is a strong plus
• Experience in game localization is a plus
• Knowledge of the Berlin voice talent scene is a plus
- A positive working atmosphere in a dynamic international company
- Great opportunity to work on exciting video games projects
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Position located in Berlin, one of the most culturally vibrant cities in Europe
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:54:29 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.