Do you have a passion for providing world-class service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of Dutch or German and fluency in English, then keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible work space solutions and provides work space for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best work space accommodation suited for their needs.
- Via phone and email help current clients, understanding their business needs in order to offer them the best-suited solution.
- Management of customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established SLAs.
- Work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established Company operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution.
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses.
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
Step 2: Video interview with our Clients Global Recruitment Team
Step 3: Face-to-face or phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
Step 4: Phone Interview with the Country Manager(s)
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:11:19 +0100
Language/ English, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.