Do you have a passion for providing world-class service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have fluency in Finnish and Estonian/Latvian/Georgian/Slovenian or Ukrainian, then keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspace solutions and provides workspace for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
- Via phone and email help current clients, understanding their business needs in order to offer them the best-suited solution
- Management of customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established SLAs
- Work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established Company operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency
- Manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses
- Fluency in Finnish and Estonian/Latvian/Georgian/Slovenian or Ukrainian
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritised customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:40:51 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.