Do you have a passion for providing world-class service? Are you eager to work in a dynamic, international company based in the vibrant city of Barcelona? If you also have a Native level of Swedish, Finnish or Danish and fluency in English, then keep on reading – we have a great job opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of flexible workspaces for thousands of the most successful entrepreneurs and multinational companies all over the world. With their services, they make it possible for a small startup as well as a multinational company to access the best workspace accommodation suited for their needs.
- Via phone and email help current clients, understanding their business needs in order to offer them the best-suited solution.
- Management of customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established SLAs.
- Work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established Company operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution.
- Contributing to team efforts with all other functions in order to meet objectives
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses.
- Experience in Customer Service roles, preferably by phone and business-to-business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Team worker with a positive attitude that is willing to help wherever needed
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
What’s on offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets/Lunch vouchers
- A complete and thorough training program
- Extra holiday on Birthday
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Accurately evaluate customers' needs
- Sell and negotiate services and products
- Work within an international team
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
Step 2: Video interview with our Clients Global Recruitment Team
Step 3: Face-to-face or phone Interview with the Hiring Manager
Step 4: Phone Interview with the Country Manager(s)
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 11:57:46 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.