Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Our Client is one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our Business Retention team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand – reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our Client’s products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our Client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Your day to day role:
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their requirements with leading cloud technologies.
- Proactively assist customers with subscription set up challenges, dunning issues or next best action campaigns.
- Highlight potential pain points to customer base, help them address the issue before they even know they have an issue, guide them through troubleshooting steps to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions
- Be the voice of the Client for many customers, deliver a strong first impression through proactive calls and engagements and set the foundation for long customer relationship.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets including Reach Rate, Resolve Rate and customer satisfaction-based targets.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Minimum 6 months sales experience, B2B or B2C
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Proficient in actively engaging with customers preferred
- An empathetic approach to problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Effective in scoping customer problems and needs and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to communicate fluently in English & Italian, Spanish or Swedish
- Strong cultural awareness for selling market
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – both verbal & written (including typing skills)
- Understanding of using applications
- Proficient technical skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with a customer
- Ability to build rapport
- Awareness of MS products, solutions and primary competitors
- Ability to identify key decision makers and ask probing questions & basic objection handling
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Hours:Monday-Friday, business hours
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:04:52 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, Italian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.