Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
Now we are helping our key client to find bight professionals for the role of Back Office Administrator with Swedish.
- Working in Licensing department;
- Managing and entering the incoming queue of orders from the business country;
- Written communication with corporate customers and business partners;
- Working in an international and dynamic team.
- Very good knowledge of English and intermediate Swedish;
- Good knowledge of MS Office/ ERP/ Outlook/;
- Working with data will be considered as advantage;
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Top-notch salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food checks;
- Half price sport cardsTransport vouchers;
- Career advance & learning opportunities.
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:36:17 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.