WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Using customer service skills together with knowledge of the client (global networking company) product and services offerings, you will be accountable for the support of European and global business teams working with large B2B customers.
You will be engaged with the business team in situations requiring high levels of interaction, cases with high business complexity and escalated cases. You will use email (75 %) chat (20 %) and phone (5 %) to communicate and work with the business teams. In all cases, you will maintain ownership of the cases and drive to a successful outcome in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
You will be part of the young international European team working on large B2B client proposal here in Brno together with other people from all over the world and we are already looking forward to co-operating with you!
• Participation in the creation of a large business to business service and product proposals
• Create and amend price quotes and proposals
• Work closely with the internal business team to gather information and data to help them to create the best solution and offer for a client
• Own end to end various customer requests/task and proactively drive them to successful closure
• Proactive management/resolution of sales/customer workload
• Preparation of large proposals
• Deal with partners/resellers
• Communication skills including reporting
• Understanding and clarification of customers’ needs
• Verbal and written communication in English and German (C1)
• Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
• Excellent time management skills
• MS Office experience – specifically Excel
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 13:48:08 +0100
Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.