Avis Budget Group Contact Centre is looking for a motivated and organized team player to be part of our Offline team. If you enjoy problem solving, being part of multi-cultural team and you consider yourself to be a good team player, you are ready to join our team.
Your role will involve:
- Handling business requests from our VIP clients, meeting their contracted SLA’s and providing a professional service.
- Using your acquired knowledge ,skills and attitudes, to ensure customer satisfaction is met. Attending their requests on time and answering all their queries via telephone and email.
- German mother tongue
- English fluent
- Previous experience in customer service
- User level of MS Office
- Organizational and time management skills
- Flexible shifts
- Bonus Scheme
- 6 months contract starting the 18th of March
- Increase salary and ticket restaurant after one year in the company
- Healthy activities like fresh fruit and physiotherapist every Wednesday
- Fun activities and challenges
- Excellent and multicultural environment in Barcelona World Trade Centre
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 11:49:14 +0100
AVIS BUDGET GROUP
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.