Excellent Job Opportunity to work in Germany!
Where? Essen, Germany.
Essen is home to many international companies with still plenty of enough natural beauty around to be considered one of Germany's greenest cities. With plenty to see and do in Essen, we are sure you will be very happy in your new home.
Role: Back office employees (m/f) with a knowledge of Danish
Overview of tasks :
- Online content management and quality assurance;
- Review user requests and reported contents according to guidelines;
- Research and solve challenges related to account usage;
We are looking for :
- Fluent Danish in spoken and written;
- Very good English skills;
- Affinity with online media and social networks;
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy;
- Cultural awareness for political and social situations;
- Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
We will offer :
- Attractive remuneration and bonus opportunities;
- Advancement opportunities in our internationally active company;
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic team, with flat; hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture;
- Challenging and varied back office functions;
- Great office with modern workspaces;
- Location is very easily accessible by public transport.
If you would like to get more information about this opportunity, please get in touch.
Referral program :
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 15:35:35 +0000
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.