Accounts Receivable / Account Payable
• Invoice processing and resolution
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Assist with month-end closing
• Preparation of reports
• Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
• Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
• Maintain high standards for customer services
• Identify and resolve technical issues.
• Provide feedback to the team manager
· Management of all incoming requests / orders
· Addressing all written / verbal requests and complaints received from the Customer
· Process improvements proposals / implementation
Manages Customer relationship through providing daily operational support
- Opening invoices in workflow tool
- Checking data and details in the ERP system
- Entering correct data, performing online checks
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
• C1 level of Dutch (fluency in English is required)
• Previous work experience in Customer service/ accounting is an advantage otherwise not required
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Communicative and willingness to learn
• Very good basic salary, Negotiable with company +relocation
• Meal vouchers daily
• Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
The Company is a pioneer & is among the current leaders in managing the Globalization of Services, Processes & Technology around the world. Their range of services have for a long time reached a point where they can proudly boast to be one of the BPO Companies of choice for managing the Fortune 500 Companies’ business processes in new, unique and imaginative ways which greatly increases their performance, quality of services and operations. They specialize in IT Infrastructure & Management, Enterprise Application, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service and Collections, Insurance, Analytics, as well as Supply-Chain Management & Procurement.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:06:39 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English