With over 1 million properties available in over 200 countries, Booking.com works with businesses of all sizes in over 40 different languages.
We’re looking for Danish-speaking Accommodation Service Executives to support Booking.com’s business partners all over the world, and help Booking.com to continue to call itself the world’s number 1 accommodation website.
As an Accommodation Service Executive you will be responsible for providing support and advice by answering a variety of inquiries from hotels and properties on the Booking.com website via phone and email. In turn, you’ll be ensuring that each travellers’ expectations are met by keeping the website’s representation of each property updated.
Our teams work a rotating shift pattern of 8 or 10 hours, with both weekday and weekend shift patterns possible. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package in a comfortable, modern working environment in Vilnius.
- First point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to Booking.com accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships
- Managing accommodation partner’s contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website
B.skilled: We’re looking for:
- Business awareness, understanding the major drivers for accommodation partners on Booking.com
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
B.required: The must-have tick list…
- Some previous experience in the hotel or hospitality industry, or other customer-focused industries
- Available 40 hours per week and be flexible in work schedule
- Solution driven and enjoy working in client-driven environments
- Fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English
- A valid work permit for Lithuania (EU)
- Full time, paid training provided
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Health Insurance package
- A working schedule provided 5-6 weeks in advance
- Vibrant, social and international working environment
- Easy to get to, brand new office location in Vilnius
- 20 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- On-site meals plus free snacks and hot drinks
- Invites to regular social events
- Quarterly Bonus plan
- And of course, discount on Booking.com for you, your friends and your family!
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The first step to beginning your career journey with Booking.com is an online application that will take up to 25 minutes to complete.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:23:59 +0000
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.