Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day, scheduled between 7am and midnight, depending on your shift pattern, totalling 40 hour week. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Canary Wharf, London.
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
B.skilled. Our Customer Service teams…
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work permit for the UK
- Full time paid training period- no previous experience necessary!
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family.
- International working environment
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Convenient and modern office location in Canary Wharf (TFL Zone 2)
- 25 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
- Free meal and snacks every day
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – up to 6% of your salary, based on set targets
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The first step to beginning your career journey with Booking.com is an online application that will take up to 25 minutes to complete.
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:05:07 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.