Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
This company rents luxury tourist apartments in the very centre of Barcelona, near Passeig de Gracia and Plaça Catalunya. They offer many different oprions, and have an excellent reputation online. Their clientele is international.
Their team is small, therefore thay can give very personal training to each intern: explain the functioning of the company, and how to manage an international one as theirs.
They offer their clients 24h customer service.
The student will be placed at the reception and booking area, and will have the following tasks:
- booking management
- answering emails from clients
- check-in and check-out in the apartments
- troubleshooting during the clients´ stay
- preparing invoices and receipts related to each reservation
- online marketing tasks and help with social media management and SEO
The shifts go as follows:
– SHIFT 1: Sunday-Monday-Tuesday (8 hours) + Wednesday afternoon (4 hours)
– SHIFT 2: Thursday afternoon (4 hours) + Friday-Saturday-Sunday (8 hours)
Studies: Tourism, Languages, Business
Desired experience: Not required but valued experience in tourism or abroad in general.
IT skills: MS Office, Internet
Other requirements: Organised and communicative person with customer service skills
Available from February 2018 to March 2018
For 3 to 6 months
Benefits: € 250 net / month
Working hours: Monday to Sunday – rotating shifts / Rotating shifts (morning / afternoon)
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:56:25 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.