As we are expanding at a fast pace, we are looking for a competitive, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and high-spirited Bookings Management Agent to assist the other Team Agents by managing the booking process with our clients from the beginning until the end.
Spotahome , winner of the South Summit 2016 startup competition, is the fastest growing disruption of the mid to long-term home online rental market which has expanded into 10 countries in just 2 years. The business now needs a talented Bookings Management Agent to join our team at our HQ in Madrid.
The Bookings Management Agent will:
Possess a high level of both verbal and written communication skills. Being super friendly 😉
Respond, research and resolve incoming inquiries via phone and email in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
Provide customers with detailed information about our services in order to answer possible questions and create future bookings.
Communicate customers' feedback and suggestions to other departments in order make corrections and provide the best possible customer service.
Maintain a consistent and positive system of communication with both landlords and tenants to encourage open discussion.
Update and enter information into CRM and other company systems to ensure accurate customer records and information regarding issues in progress and resolutions.
- Availability to start immediately
- Required Education & Experience
- Be a native in Czech and have an advanced (B2 – C1) level of English. Other languages (Italian, Spanish or French) are huge plus.
- Have experience using online software, site management and tools.
- Be flexible to work in shifts and to rotate during weekends, according with internal needs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer focus oriented and relationship management skills.
- Positive and friendly language when speaking to customers. “Read customers” and make the selection of a property a personal and tailored experience to their needs.
- Effectively and efficiently manage time multi-tasking skills in order to close bookings faster.
- Open minded and well-traveled person with an international perspective as you will be talking with hundreds of people from all over the world everyday. Have been an expat living abroad for a while is a massive plus.
- Super goals oriented and have a desire to always be learning.
- Independent but also be able to work in a team when required.
19.500€ gross per year plus montlhy commissions
Possibility of a Private Health Insurance copayment with Mapfre: 17€/month
Team building activities with your team
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:27:46 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Czech, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.