At Teleperformance, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, at every single opportunity with commitment, passion and dedication to excellence. We nurture a creative atmosphere and believe it is possible to have fun at work. We strive to have people happy at work by establishing a unique environment that brings out the best in people because we believe that a happy employee is a motivated and a productive one!
We invest in our people and we make sure to give them the chances to prove their worth and to grow within the company.
We are looking to add more people to our solid group and we are looking for motivated passionate candidates to join us!
You will cooperate with your colleagues to provide customer care at the highest level as our clients are the world’s most elite brands and we always aim to exceed their expectations!
You will get the chance to work with one of the world leaders in its sector and to relocate to beautiful Greece that offers rich historical sites, wonderful nature, warmth of the sun over the Mediterranean and the Greek culture in a unique experience!
- Complete Fluency in British English and a knowledge of the British culture and market.
- Politeness, courtesy and excellent communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues
** We will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:09:35 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.