We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Business Analyst to join our team in the Malta office.
The Business Analyst must be proficient in performing core tasks in the requirements management process including:
- Elicit project relevant requirements and business rules using various techniques (interviews, questionnaires, etc)
- Organize and document requirements in accordance with industry standards (Vision, Business Requirements Document, Use Case, Product Backlog, User Story)
- Manage the review and approval of requirements with project team members and stakeholders
- Control, analyze and communicate approved changes to requirements through the software development lifecycle
- Business process modeling and process reengineering
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical business experience
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role (or a relevant position in a related field)
- Experience in working with companies in the field of IT
- Knowledge of reporting
- Above average conversational and written English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences
- Problem solving skills; analytic mind and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:29:26 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.