Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
You will work closely with the business development & marketing team and therefore you will be able to improve your knowledge about marketing and event management. You will gain insights into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion.
You will have an orientation period to insert you in our day to day working environment. After this time, you will be responsible for specific projects in different fields of your interest, you will evaluate the ongoing campaigns and come up with new ideas to increase Eurosender’s visibility around Europe. In addition, you will have the chance to travel across Europe representing Eurosender during events and conferences together with your supervisor.
- Provide competitive research on the local markets, explore the new potential for growth, identify competitors and analysis support.
- Manage some of the company’s social media profiles by identifying a way to engage and building audiences.
- Helping develop and execute marketing events and programs together with our partners.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Draft partner communications, maintain and establish new business relations.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Fluent English and one more European language on a native level.
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and responsible.
- Previous experience in volunteering or working in a student organization is a plus.
- Marketing and volunteering experience are a big plus.
- Open minded, proactive individual, who is eager to improve.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:26:34 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.