Do you love numbers?
We do. We love seeing certain numbers grow: the amount of people creating typeforms, the percentage of those people who become successful and stick around, and MRR (who doesn’t love MRR?)
And we love adding great people to our staff. Right now our Finance team is looking for a Business Finance Analyst.
You’ll research what other companies are doing to help us lead the way, use data to create predictive models, and influence our future.
Here’s Myriam, our Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
“We’re at a critical point. Analysis, planning, and anticipation are key to forecasting the financial future of Typeform. You’ll review external benchmark data, examine industry trends, and jump on new business opportunities.”
Does your financial experience add up? Do you meticulously dig into detail? Are you quick to adapt and fast to anticipate future needs? Do you like plants and gourmet lunches?
Then keep reading.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You're entrepreneurial
- You’re analytical and creative when it comes to developing hypotheses.
- You’ve got excellent communication skills.
- You work great across different groups.
- You’ve got a strong understanding of how businesses work.
- You’re organized, meticulous with detail, and you follow up on things.
- You’re (metaphorically) an expert juggler, managing several projects at the same time.
- You’re proactive, empathetic, and humble.
- You have a Bachelor of Science or MBA in Business Administration, or something similar.
- You’ve done at least 6 months in an internship.
- You’re fluent in English, spreadsheets, and slides.
And for some added bonus points:
- You’ve worked in a SaaS company.
- You’re fluent in Spanish.
Here’s what you’ll do…
…as a catalyst:
- Create and review external benchmark data for the best SaaS businesses in the world and show us where we can improve.
- Support our biz dev team to create partnerships with the world’s best companies and grow
- Challenge the business to perform at its best. Analyze areas of opportunity and create plans to address them.
…as an analyst:
- Keep an eye on industry trends. Look for potential M&A opportunities that can accelerate product growth.
Imagine Typeform’s future and show us how we can get there. Work with leaders to make strategic plans, then build out the financial models that support them.
If this all equates, hit Apply now in the link provided below and show us your working.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:53:55 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.