For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist.
In this role you will join the current European Business Intelligence Specialist team supporting them in transforming into a global one. The main responsibility will be switching from the current BI platform to the new one within the next 12 months.
– Transform Functional requirements into technical changes.
– Apply the technical changes in the current BI platform
– Manage BI tools
– Excellent level in English
– Experience in business intelligence implementation/data analyst experience/data warehouse/dashboard creation or similar
– Power BI certification is a plus
– Strong knowledge of Business intelligence concepts
– Microsoft SQL, MDX, Microsoft SSIS and preferably Microsoft SSAS, SSRS
– Experience in Cognos Report and framework design is a plus
– Rigorous and detail oriented
– Responsible and ability to take ownership on your tasks
– Problem solving capabilities
– Team player and able to work in a fast-pace driven environment
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Start date: ASAP
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:26:07 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.