Do you want to work abroad? We need you in United Kingdom, near London! The company is a home care company who employs staff directly. All staff are recruited, trained internally and paid directly by them.
They provide care and support to individuals in their own homes (community care). They are a young, energetic and fast-growing company and can offer significant career progression.
- To assist customers who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet
- To provide care and support for customers who are terminally ill.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of customers through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
- To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
- To read and write reports and be involved in customers’ reviews and training activities.
- To encourage the independence of customers wherever possible.
- Self-motivated & well organised.
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Fluent level of English
- Comfortable to drive for most of the day between customers’ homes.
- Initial extensive paid training
- Company car, fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Sourcing of accommodation
- Career development possibilities
- Attractive salary package
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:34:26 +0100
Monster Career CZ
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.