About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
Cargo Specialist – Logistics Facilitator
Do you like new challenges? Do you have a pioneer soul? So you are the good profile to be part of the launch of a new logistic product by joining the cargo family!
What are you going to do?
- Tailor made tracking for major logistics companies
- Providing information and build a trustful relationship with our customers.
- Follow and coordinate logistics solutions .
- Working with specialized software.
What do we expect?
- High level of French language (C1 minimum)
- Advanced level of English language (B2+)
- Experience from logistics is a plus, but not necessary
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality and responsibility
What we offer:
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: 1000 CZK Gross per month to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Leisure time: 500 CZK Netto per month to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses (the payment will be done twice per year: April and October)
- Meal tickets in the value 100 CZK per 1 working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Teambuilding and individual development activities
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:37:15 +0100
Bluelink International CZ
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.