Location: Prague, Smíchovské nádraží
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centres located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Do you speak French? Are you looking for a good job? – certainly! So if you want to join a fast-growing company, international environment and friendly team to start your career – simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
– You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management for French-speaking countries
– Communication with clients of Johnson and Johnson – hospitals and clinics
– Cash Collections – reminding payments from clients who didn’t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree on next steps – over phone and email
– Order release – decision about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked
– Timely and accurate reporting
– Fluent in French – spoken and written
– Fluent in English
– Excellent communication skills – not afraid to communicate via the phone
– Ability to take responsibility
– Positive personality enjoying teamwork
- Full time, limited contract (24 months)
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sick days, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sports activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:33:44 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.