Montblanc is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
For our Category Management department located in Hamburg we are looking for a Category Manager Licences (m/f/d) for the next possible date.
- Main contact internally and externally for license businesses (eyewear and fragrance), responsible for ensuring their development in complete alignment with the vision of the Maison and within budget constraints.
- Product development: briefing to licensee, follow-up and validation of concepts, designs and prototypes
- Communication: collaboration with licensee for conception, validation and execution of advertising assets
- Media Planning: triangulation with licensee and media agency for booking and execution of media plan
- 360º management and development of the License Business within Montblanc distribution, being the main contact for and working in close cooperation with other departments (MDM, Pricing, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Sales, E-commerce, Visual Merchandising)
- University degree and job experience in a relevant job area
- Fluent in English, French and Italian
- Good relationship skills
- Good understanding of current trends in the luxury and fashion industries
- Teamwork capability
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:39:00 +0100
Montblanc International GmbH
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, French, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.