Inside Sales Representatives are part of the Local Data Center Sales organisation aimed to be the best in class sales force in gaining profitable growth by retaining and developing aligned partners whilst meeting/exceeding quarterly targets and building yearly pipeline within the Enterprise space.
• To identify, qualify and win new and incremental business opportunities to sell Lenovo’s capabilities and offerings
• To work with field sales and leverage relationships with assigned business partners to develop and drive a proactive approach into assigned accounts
• Provide proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone and email.
• To achieve minimum of 2 hours proactive telephone activity on a daily basis
• Ability to learn and present complex Data Center Portfolio, consisting of servers, storage, and networking devices including the supporting management software and services.
• Configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions
• Responsible for supporting and building the team pipeline on daily basis
• Understand Partners requirements and develop relevant solutions
• Identify and secure cross selling and up selling opportunities
• Actively participate in the sales initiatives and marketing campaigns
• Proactively inform Partners of new products and roadmaps, proposing upgrades and transition paths as appropriate.
• Raise service issues, warranty calls, registration
• Produce accurate Partner account plans, sales forecasts and ensure sales activity is tracked using the required reporting tools on a daily and weekly basis
• Hold responsibility for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalogue of the Data Center products.
Proven telephone sales track record with experience in acquiring new business and developing major accounts essential (1-2 yrs Entry level, 2-5 yrs Senior level)
Experience in building strong customer relationships
IT industry experience preferred, not essential
Excellent ability to communicate and negotiate via telephone.
Excellent ability to understand and articulate customer requirements in order to propose solutions and benefits which meet and exceed customer requirements.
Strong account management planning, organization and sales reporting skills.
Excellent decision making and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
Strong team player.
Self-driven, results-oriented, accountable and takes ownership. Demonstrates maturity, is credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level. Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines. Business like. Creative and adaptable. Keen to learn and develop.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email. An ability to pick up new complex systems and processes. Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable.
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to construct customer deals within agreed financial parameters. Good business acumen with ability to understand margin, Total Cost of Ownership and return on investment. Competent communicator of business quotations and proposals.
– Drive for Results
– Display positive attitude
– Time driven – sense of urgency
– Dealing with ambiguity
– Teamwork & Co-operation
– Customer Focus
– Customer Service
– Planning & Organising
– Developing Self & Others
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:49:45 +0000
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.