Job Title: Channel Sales Engineer
Location: Germany (Remote)
Start Date: ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You are an educated professional at an early stage of your career. You have a great passion for modern technology, background in B2B sales in the software/IT industry, and you are driven by your energy to provide excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your abilities in our fast-paced environment, and you are willing to learn and grow, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career with SOTI.
- Enable and support our resellers in Central Europe by giving technical trainings remotely and on-site, by demoing SOTI solutions to customers of our resellers, remotely as well as in meetings or during fairs or at the reseller´s in-house-exhibition
- Coach our existing resellers and develop their technical and sales staff further to make them even more successful in selling SOTI´s award winning software technology
- Be the main pre-sales contact for our resellers, support them in their projects and work closely together with our Field Sales team
- Support our Channel Manager in winning new resellers when it comes to technical demos to finally convince the reseller to get SOTI listed on their portfolio
- Document activities properly in our CRM
- Travel within Central Europe region is required, as well as the UK as our European Headquarter, based in Birmingham)
- You will be part of the team Central Europe, reporting to the Regional Manager Central Europe
- 2+ year experience in a technical pre-sales role in a B2B context
- Strong technical understanding, as well as presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in demoing and presenting complex products in a 1-1 meeting but also to a bigger audience (e.g. during a speaker slot at events/fairs)
- Experience in Mobile Applications, SAAS offerings or especially Enterprise Mobility Management solutions (MDM/MAM/EMM) is a big plus
- Solution-motivated, successful and results-oriented
- MS Office skills required
- Native German, plus excellent English skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and a professional attitude
- Self-efficiency and ability to work as an individual from home
- Ability to work remotely from home office in terms of dedicated workroom, internet etc.
- Valid driver’s license for frequent local travel is required
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Sat, 02 Feb 2019 11:58:41 +0100
IT Sales/Account Executive
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.