Our partner, the leading cyber-security multinational technology company worldwide, is expanding their Channel Partner Development team in Barcelona. Our common mission is to attract the top multinational talent with IT interest and grow their potential in the process of pursuing Client business goals for sustainable long-term growth.
- The Channel Partner Development Manager (PDM) is a business development role that aligns to a partner segment and is accountable for driving performance of a portfolio of engaged partners by business priority.
- The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on the partner strengths and priorities. The PDM will work across Client and the Partner organization and with local distributors to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings.
- The PDM represents the Client to the channel partners, communicates the strategy, sells vision and brings partners along in the cyber-security transformation.
- The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, through a set of practices leading to workload/industry-based co-sell.
Your duties would include:
- Contacting Client’s database of partners to assign current partnership level and potential, receiving and executing incoming leads and queries,
- Creating SWOT analysis on the partners business and experience, identify their goals and readiness level. Create an analysis of cyber security and roadmap development potential. Set in the priority level,
- Teach the partners how they can use their benefits package (incentives, support, channels) as a Partner. Strengthen their presence, identify core and secondary targeted audiences and create the valueadded offers in order to boost sell, upsell and cross-sell results;
- Prepare partners to became MVP partners, according the requirements and promote their status,
- Engaging in Partner and enduser training;
- Maintaining database accuracy, partner, customer accounts and profiles.
- Native language skills,
- Excellent technical skills/or strong IT affinity and interest,
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity trends,
- Proactivity, cando attitude,
- Previous experience on a sales /channelsales positions;
- Previous customer handling experience;
- Previous experience with high technology products;
- Previous experience in technical support/IT support roles;
- Excellent English language skills
Our client provided:
- High working standards and sustainable environment;
- International know-how and professional development opportunities;
- Pleasant working atmosphare and team of professionals.
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:05:01 +0100
Language/ Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.