In this role your most important job will be to delight our customers every time they contact you. You will be our Brand Ambassador who lives, breathes and loves the brand. You will want to build brand loyalty at every single touchpoint on the Owners' Journey.
Our client is a world leader in design and engineering who transform every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. We expect you to be a great person who loves working in a fast-paced diverse team that provides excellent customer service to owners of the most innovative and stylish products in the world.
You need to be computer literate and comfortable with data. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and able to work under pressure. You'll demonstrate a proactive drive for results combined with excellent decision-making abilities combined with attention to detail.
* You will reactively and proactively engage owners and future owners in chat and email, guiding them through the purchase journey and encouraging them to buy the right product for them
* You will be working as part of multi-channel team and, when needs be, you will co-operatively support the voice and admin requirements of our owners by working across all channels and functions within the team
* You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with owners about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market and you will proactively create sales opportunities and close sales. And for this, you will earn commission when you achieve realistic targets
Knowledge and Experience
* You must demonstrate a passion for customer service and be able to convince us that you understand this channel inside out
* You have a high level of communication (reading, writing and speaking)
* Able to speak, read and write to Mother Tongue or equivalent level in language group to which you will be assigned
* You must be someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service – we want you to treat every chat or email as an opportunity to delight our owners
* You should be reasonably comfortable talking and attending team briefings in English – although you will be dealing with the German market
* Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly
Attitude and Behaviour
* Passion in giving world-class customer service
* Highly motivated with a drive to achieve and exceed campaign targets
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Continuously striving to proactively develop all aspects of team performance
* Great communicator: verbal and written
* Get a kick out of achieving your sales targets – if you can't achieve sales through service targets then this isn't the role for you
Living the Values
* Accountable for own work, admits mistakes and learns from them.
* Maintains confidential and sensitive information.
* Models and promotes the organizational values.
* Shows loyalty to the Company and represents an appropriate Company image.
What we offer
* A base salary of 30.000€ plus benefits
* Flexible working hours – Full time and part time hours to suit our work demands and your life style.
* Variable shift patterns
* Fantastic training
* Internal development program
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:26:34 +0100
CPM INTERNATIONAL TELEBUSINESS S.L.
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.