Arvato Iberia is one of Arvato AG's business lines and is wholly owned by the Bertelsmann Group, the largest communication group in Europe. Present in 40 countries and with more than 7000 employees just in Spain, Arvato has become one of the world's biggest suppliers of outsourcing solutions, dedicating itself to the integral management of business processes in 3 areas: Supply Chain, Customer Services and Financial Solutions.
Would you like to manage an exciting new multilingual content moderation project, within an international and well established organization? We are hiring our next OPERATIONS MANAGER in Barcelona!
The role will involve leading a multinational team of line managers. This person will be responsible for the operational business, review processes and providing leadership and management for all personnel and project related topics.
– Maintaining, driving and improving services and procedures;
– Ensuring that the agreed processes are followed and key performance indicators are met;
– Managing effectively all critical issues operational management teams may face that could prevent them from delivering expected service;
– Managing effectively and promoting cooperation in the international work environment;
– Delivering communication to staff in accordance with corporation policies and procedures;
– Managing and motivating the team;
– Fulfilling other tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered so.
– University degree;
– Previous experience required, minimum 1 years in similar functions;
– Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
– Full proficiency in Chinese
– Full proficiency in English (min. C1 level, mandatory);
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
– Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize;
– Strong customer service focus and proactive attitude;
– Result-oriented and attention to details.
• Excellent reputation as a responsible employer
• A welcoming and inclusive team in a multicultural environment
• Intensive induction period and training from the outset
• Great career opportunities
• Modern working environment with central accessibility by public transport
Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:52:35 +0100
Language/ English, Chinese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.