Our client is a French multinational company with over 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries worldwide and an over a billion dollar turnover. For their team based in Bucharest, that is providing support to telecom users, they are looking for large number of Client Advisors, fluent in French.
- The most important part of your daily activity is to understand the needs of customers
- Your activity will consist in offering support by phone and mail
- You will do your best to meet and exceed our goals
- Do you have an advanced level of French? Perfect, that's where it starts!
- You don’t have experience? Bring your motivation, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Do you have a positive attitude, do you like teamwork and are you able to adapt easily? A great team awaits you (it’s no joke, you will see!)
- Do you want to work in a professional environment?
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Salary package up to 2500 Ron net, performance bonus up to 300 Ron and flexible benefits of 320 Ron/month
- Integration program in a dynamic team
- Training and access to training modules for ongoing development
- A welcoming and professional working environment where you will continously learn and develop your career
- Flexible shift program
- Accomodation is provided and covered by the company
- Flight cost is covered
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 17:11:46 +0200
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.