Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed
to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their
satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we are looking for Client Coordinator with English and Korean or Italian or French.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Day-to-day management of client relationships, serving as the point of accountability and ensuring responsiveness to assigned client needs;
* Coordinate internal communications of client needs to appropriate departments and provide responses back to the clients in a timely manner;
* Build strong partnerships with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor;
* Answer incoming calls, identifying problems quickly and resolving them to provide the best possible outcome for the customer.
Requirements: * Excellent skills in English and Korean or Italian or French;
* Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
* Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
* Experience in Customer Service or Account Management role.
Our client’s offer: * Excellent salary;
* Career progression and great office location;
* Full-time assignment;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.N r_SM_CSC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809)
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 12:54:40 +0000
Language/ Korean, Italian, French, English