Client Partner – Egham
Are you passionate about technology? Would you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
Gartner is looking for a Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in our newly built, state of the art, Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with your existing C-level client base over the phone to ensure they are engaged with their Gartner service
- Ensuring your clients are getting the highest return on their investment from their Gartner service
- Strategically partnering with your clients to understand their key technology related business challenges and initiatives
- Proactively ensuring clients are using their services and aligning the relevant Gartner resources to support their key initiatives
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Educating clients on how best to utilize Gartner services
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
You may have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within a professional business setting or 1-2 business related internships
- Previous experience in a technology related industry
- Fluency in an additional European language, Hebrew would be advantageous
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 12:20:12 +0100
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.