The Red Flag Group® is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client’s businesses.
The Red Flag Group’s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
The Client Services, Account Manager is responsible for driving positive business results for our clients, employees and partners. The successful candidate is expected to be highly collaborative across all business functions, especially in driving rapid resolution on client issues and building improvements to prevent future escalations. This role drives transformation and innovation across the Firm, elevating our client experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide first level support to clients for matters relating to The Red Flag Group’s full suite of due diligence, advisory, technology, education, training and communications, audit & monitoring and investigations and related products.
- Understand The Red Flag Group’s suite of capabilities and services and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Develop relationships with clients by understanding the clients’ business strategies and providing them with consultative services that meet their needs.
- Channel and relay client feedback internally and escalate issues to the Senior Client Services Manager as and when appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal parties across all business functions, especially in driving rapid resolution on client support issues and building improvements to prevent future escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding client services.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of The Red Flag Group’s market.
- Be the face and voice of Client Services both internally and externally; carry the banner of excellence and owning client success, including communications such as internal executive presentations and briefings.
- Understand workflow of information coming/going to clients; effectively gather all necessary information required and ensure buy-in from each department before communicating to clients; proactively support a positive corporate culture at The Red Flag Group.
- Ensure that information is easily understood, clearly documented and is delivered to clients at the highest quality.
- Assist in the identification of new sales opportunities from account base by developing and executing a support strategy to protect and grow existing revenue streams on an account-specific basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an IT-solutions / professional business solutions environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work activities: using time efficiently, identifying and planning for additional resources/information that may be needed for client service and support.
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to build stable relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
- Technical Skills – Ability to understand client requirements and issues; becomes and remains proficient in all programs and systems necessary to effectively execute excellent client service.
- Manages difficult and/ or challenging client situations; responds promptly to client needs; solicits client feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service assistance; meets commitments; puts clients first – through behaviours, decisions and choices made in client’s best interest.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Knowledge of an additional language will be an advantage.
- Focus on high quality communication, ability to understand client needs, demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Can-do attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate, ability to demonstrate proficiency in a wide range of tools including MS Office Suite, CRM software and SharePoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and professional manner.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group® Recruitment Portal.
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
By sending my CV, I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment.
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:55:08 +0100
The Red Flag Group
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.