– You will be responsible for clinical support of all client’s products in the Netherlands.
– You will be a specialist in pulse oximetry, pulse CO-Oximetry brain function monitoring as well as an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions.
– You will plan, execute, and direct overall clinical specialist and research support, including development of account strategies, implementation of strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies with the Sales force
– You will engange in qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation, closure, installation and follow-up
– You will be Partner with appropriate OEM sales staffs in providing key clinical education and support for key account whole-house conversions
– You will present the client’s technology as the first class standard for pulse oximetry and for Pulse Co-Oxymetry.
– You will participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g. trade shows, regional symposium, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.),
– You will develop and maintain strong relationship with Clinical Bodies in the territory (especially on Anesthesia,ICU, Neonatololy and ER) and ensure that the client’s technologies are present in the academic programs of all major congresses and symposiums.
– You will coordinate Clinical trainings and lectures with speakers over the region.
– You will work with the field in developing research accounts and conduct and follow-up on clinical evaluations involving the client’s technology.
– You will be a highly regarded and demanded after source of clinically trustworthy information by customers and our client’s team members alike.
– You will provide marketing input to Regional and Distribution Manager (e.g. clinical market trends and competitive activity)
– You will act as an Interface with Regional and Distribution Manager to maintain mutual understanding of product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements
– You will participate in clinical education efforts for Group Purchasing and Ministry initiatives
– You will maintain thorough product knowledge including ability to demonstrate products, position products vs. competitive products and in-service end-users. PowerPoint presentation skills will be necessary to communicate the client’s vision and value proposition.
– You will exceed goals within the expense budgets for all required activities
– You have at least a Bachelor Degree ( Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse or other medical/clinical disciplines)
– You have proven track record of Clinical Support and the ability to communicate value based solutions
– You have three or more years of Medical Device Clinical Support experience ( ideally Patient Monitoring systems)
– You have proven conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
– You have 2 – 3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU, O.R. and emergency medical systems (EMS) experience (ideally Neo-natal and Pediatrics) experience
– Your verbal and written Dutch is at a (near) native level, your verbal and written English is at a fluent level, ideally you additionally speak French at a proficient level
– You have already gained experience in customer interactions, training and presentations
– You are able and willing to travel throughout your territory
– You are result driven with a positive “Everything is possible” attitude
– Direct experience in educating/training in competitive, strategy-intensive markets within hospital and/or other healthcare markets.
– You already worked with OEM and distributors sales forces.
– You have strong self-confidence and don’t fear presenting in front others
– You have strong written and
You will get a chance to work in a small team of colleagues and to use your expertise to spread the possibility for hospitals to use this advanced technology and help noninvasively the patients. You will get the opportunity to develop in this area and take the initivative to create your own success story.
The role is home based with travelling throughout the Netherlands to visit the company´s customers with a company car assigned to you.
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free of charge for applicants!
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:58:33 +0000
Language/ English, Dutch, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.