Our client is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Over 150,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and seating components and systems for automobiles. Create your next opportunity and join the company as Collections Specialist/Senior Collections Specialist or Lead Collection Specialist in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Management of broad activities related to customer portfolios
- Management of collection processes, providing early stage customer service and, where necessary, raise cases involving customer complaints
- Support other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application
- Analyze aging debt reports and initiate calls to, as well as receiving calls from, customers
- Understanding customer complaints, assist with the research of cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts and support actions to prevent delinquent payment
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in business administration or professional experience from Finance/Accounting
- 1 – 4 years’ experience in collections, customer service, inside sales, AP or other related experience
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, functions, graphs etc.)
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and followup skills
- Experience pulling and analyzing data from systems
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- 13th guaranteed salary
- Language courses and trainings
- Fully covered meal vouchers (contribution for meals)
- Monthly free workplace massage
- Housing allowance/relocation bonus for foreign candidates
- Flexible benefits (cafeteria system)
- Brand new offices near the city centre including fitness centre, canteen, nursery etc.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 07:37:06 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.