What you will do
Our Cash Collections team work to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
- Handling collections management for basic portfolio of customers, mainly by outgoing calls to customers before and after the due date of the invoice, combined with reminder emails and dunning letters (in line with pre-defined collections strategy)
- Determining reasons of non-payment from customer side, and properly codifying these reasons in the respective IT tools used for cash collections purposes
- Registering customers’ disputes for the assigned portfolio of customers, and submit the disputes to Analysts Collections and/or Collections Specialist for further follow-up
- Handle in bound calls from respective segments of customers
Process customers’ refunds to customers in case of overpayments and other customer claims
- Support Cash Application teams by contacting assigned customers, and clarifying with them allocation details for received cash as well as credit notes issued
- Propose write-offs, going legal and/or submitting the case to external collections agencies if cases are not collectible by early collections methods
What we look for
- Secondary education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Collections/Customer care / Sales
- Communicative level of English and fluent level of Polish and Hungarian
- Willing to develop and learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Proactive attitude, Flexibility, Customer oriented
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus to be paid after 6 months, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus monthly bonus to be paid after 6 months) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:42:32 +0100
Language/ English, Polish, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.