We’re seeking a Collector, Digital Payments based in our Vilnius office, Lithuania. In this role, you will be responsible for collection processes related to WU.com transactions. In addition to that, you will have opportunity to work on complete responses to bank inquiries and disputes by preparing comprehensive case reviews as well as support internal and external payment inquiries.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Completing day-to-day collection processes;
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls to customers, negotiate, and collect unpaid debts;
- Communication with bank partners and providing investigations to them;
- Perform various administrative functions including reporting and maintaining account notes and ensure all requests are processed accurately;
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement, take initiatives and responsibility for decisions;
- Identify, investigate and report of suspicious activity on accounts where necessary.
What you will need to succeed:
- College or university degree
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in English and German (both verbal and written);
- Be self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Customer centricity and willingness to learn each day;
- Ability to focus on the task and be proactive;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work during regular working hours (9am-6pm)
What will make you stand out:
- Experience in online payments and banking;
- Experience in debt collection.
- Confidence in making instinctual and logical decisions with little or no supervision;
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities;
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work;
- An interesting multicultural working environment;
- An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package;
- As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:47:07 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.