We are looking for a Commercial Account Manager B2B with Italian for HomeAway. Knowledge of Italian and experience of at least 2 years in a similar role is required.
The B2B Commercial Account Manager will continuously work with Vacation Rental Property Manager Partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace.
Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, B2B Commercial Account Manager will work closely with Vacation Rental Partners to:
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with B2B partners.
• Establish performance goals in conjunction with B2B accounts, develop action plans, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals.
• Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion.
• Develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction.
• Secure additional inventory to satisfy traveller demand.
• Educate Vacation Rental partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway.
• Support accounts retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental partners.
• Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
• Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• At least 2 years of proven sales experience.
• Experience in selling online products and/or B2B are a plus.
• Proven track record of business acquisition/new business prospects.
• Good understanding of Internet technologies.
• Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus) and maintain and update records in CRM system.
• Proven computer and organizational skills (MS Office).
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Outgoing personality.
• High integrity.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, changing business environment.
• Fluent in Italian and intermediate level of English.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:48:20 +0000
Language/ Italian, English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.