Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The company that offers this intnerhsip in Barcelona is a real estate agency specializing in tourist apartments for short term stays that, through a team with experience and knowledge of foreign languages, also offers transfer services and 24-hour assistance for tourists.
It should be mentioned that we are talking about an international company because the apartments, located in the center of Barcelona and close to the main points of interest in the city, are especially attractive for foreign customers: French, Italian, English, German and American most of the time.
The offices are in the center of the city where the company works and shares a multicultural and very dynamic team with very favorable experiences dealing with student of different nationalities, with very siverse studies such as commerce, business, tourism, langues, as well as communication among other branches.
During this internship the student will be under the supervision of the booking and customer service to support their daily tasks.
The objective of this internship is to get to know the industry of te tourist apartments at the same taime as collaborating with the daily activities of the company, taking responsibilities progessively and enojoying an experience that will be developed 50% in the office and 50% in the tourist apartments and in direct contact with the clients.
The main tasks are:
- Provide information to clients and potential clients about rental apartments, tourist information as well as advices
- Register reservations and cancellations of guests on the company´s Intranet
- Provide customer support by email, phone and face-2-face in case of comments, questions or incidents
- Handle the check-in and check-out at the same time that the delivery of keys, charges and verification that everything is in order for the arrival and departure of the tourists
- Collaborate the process of documents, forms, invoices and contracts
- Assist in the management of payment channels by updating information about prices and availability as well as optimizing the content
Studies: Administration, foreign languages, tourism, communication or similar
Desired experience: Not required but experience in contact with clients is valued
IT skills: They appreciate professional ability to use the internet and programms like Office, as well as social networks
Other requirements: A friendly, customer-oriented and extrovert personality is required
Available from May 2018 to June 2018
For 3 to 6 months
Benefits: 400 € per month
Working hours: 5 days of the week, with two days off each week / 8 hours a day
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:26:06 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.