Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Taking a sailboat ride, learning to sail, spending an afternoon among friends on a catamaran on the beaches of Barcelona is possible thanks to this company. We speak of an organisation that for years has been dedicated to organising maritime activities of all kinds.
This company is located in the centreof Barcelona and its offices, as expected, are very close to the beach making it easy for sea lovers and tourists who visit the city to access its many services: This company provides training courses of navigation and, in turn, organises parties on catamarans for tourists in Barcelona.
It is interesting to know that it is a prestigious company in its sector, reliable and with enough experience to offer foreign interns a memorable formative experience through the supervision of its team leaders who act as tutors of students during the tasks of communication with clients and organisation of activities.
It is necessary to take into account that although the internships are remunerated it is necessary that the students have a sufficient level of Spanish to communicate in a basic and operative way with the team during the 5 days of work a week.
The intern will help with commercial, marketing and customer service actions, performing the following tasks:
- Attend potencial clients who ask for nautical services that the company offers: about training courses and maritime activities for tourists
- Inform themselves about the company´s services in order to promote them
- Register group reservations for any services, boat rentals or events by updating the database
- Accompany and inform clients during the activities about the safety regulations
- Do his/her best to communicate with the clients in their native language: English, Spanish, French… making use of his/her language skills
- Eventually, if there are not many activities, collaborate with commercial prospection by contacting travel agencies that could promote the company´s services among tourists
- Support the commercial department by communicating with agencies and potential clients by phone and e-mail
Studies: Communication, Commerce, Business, Tourism, foreign languages
Desired experience: Valued experience in customer service, sales, or tourism
IT skills: MS Office, Internet, social media
Other requirements: Basic knowledge of Spanish that will allow the student to communicate with the team
Available from June 2018 to August 2018
For 2 to 4 months
Benefits: € 350 – 400 / month
Working hours: 5 days a week / 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a lunch break at noon
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:08:28 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.