We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
The Human Resources Shared Services Department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives responding to customer inquiries, maintaining HR systems, and administers standardized processes and reports. We are looking for a Communications & Change Management SME to join the team to underpin the day to day operations and future strategic objectives.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate delivery strategy of all Corporate Shared Services (HRSS) messages to HRSS customers
- Use all appropriate channels of communication including, but not limited to, email (broadcast email), websites, manager and employee portals, newsletters, posters, brochures, meetings and presentations
- Work with HRSS departments, managers and SMEs to identify and report new/relevant areas of business, process improvements and changes, technical issues and outages, new tools and technologies
- Alert key stakeholders to relevant issues, changes, news and upcoming employee messages
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders and BUs regarding issues and messages
- Communicate messages to targeted audiences in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Maintain mail groups for targeted audiences
- Create supplemental resources, tools and guides to assist employees
- Develop and maintain HRSS-related promotional and process brochures
- Maintain HRSS website content and navigation to reflect current HRSS offerings and employee tools and resources
- Respond to website feedback
- Assist with content maintenance
- Monitor and report HRSS Web metrics
- Manage communications for HRSS-sponsored projects, such as upgrades and new technologies and events
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans
- Develop communication outlines and drafts, and review with BUs, as appropriate
- Deliver communications via appropriate channels in a cost-effective manner
- Manage transition communications planning and execution
- Partner on future projects for new systems deployments etc
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing, or related field preferred
- Experience working with internal and external communications
- Experience working with communications practices, principles, and procedures
- Experience working with various word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software
- Experience working with IT industry
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access) with a high-level proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Strong organizational, time management, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and excel as a team member
- Knowledge of Web and graphics tools (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Illustrator and HTML)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Advanced English and French, Nordic & Dutch advantageous
- 48.000 CZK – 52.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Flexi working hours and home office possibility.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continued professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in a centric part of Prague.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 13:58:48 +0000
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.