We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for our community – riders, partner drivers, restaurants and corporate clients – is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
As a commops manager for Account Security & Risk and Beyond Support lines of business in Krakow Center of Excellence, you will be leading ambitious teams of support and operations professionals to continually achieve operational excellence in workstreams related to customer security online, compliance monitoring, and enabling efficient scaling of operational processes.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs.
- Set up career development plans, coach Team Leads, and develop them into awesome people managers. You will be managing up to 5-7 Team Leads, who will each be managing up to 10-15 individuals. These individuals are on the front line of our business, answering our community’s questions and tending to their needs.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions and process improvements.
- Be a passionate advocate for all our customers and confidently answer any questions that come your way in a high stress, fast moving environment.
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert on your team’s processes and policies
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a world-class experience every time
What You’ll Need
- Process execution and improvement: Experience in middle or back office management or customer facing services.
- Stakeholder management: Experience working in a multinational environment in a role with a lot of exposure
- Business Acumen: Ability to understand, establish and achieve KPIs together with various stakeholders in the fields of risk management, compliance and operational support
- Communication: Fluent (C2) level of written and spoken English; eloquent and concise communication style
- Leadership skills: Lead, build and develop a strong team
- Team management experience: create a high performing team and foster a collaborative work environment
- Strong analytical skills
About the Team
We are improving customer experience by analysing patterns we see in customer interactions and proposing policy and process improvements to markets we support. We help Uber operations grow efficiently by supporting other teams with faultless process execution and continuous process improvement.
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 17:08:51 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.