At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- What you'll need
- Fluency in Polish
- Good English (B1/B2)
- Curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week (on rotating shifts basis)
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Base compensation + performance bonus
- Private medical (covered by the company)
- Uber credits (monthly allowance to spend on food delivery and rides)
- Catered lunches and onsite snacks and drinks
- Additional training and courses (clear career path)
- Team building activities, company events
- Friendly atmosphere, casual dress code
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:29:25 +0100
Language/ Polish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.