You are the expert in terms of employment conditions, you have strong project- and change management skills, you can deal with complexity and you have demonstrable comparable work experience.
The DOW Benelux Integrated Center in Terneuzen is the international service provider for the DOW Chemical Company and the employer of more than 600 talented employees, who together represent more than 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. The Service Center supports the joint ventures in a wide range of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. The DOW Service Center in Terneuzen consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. The Service Center therefore likes to surround itself with enthusiastic, curious, enterprising and energetic colleagues.
As a compensation specialist you are the expert in the field of employment conditions and especially in the field of remuneration. Within the DOW service center, it is arranged in such a way that all duties relating to benefits are placed within another job, so as a compensation specialist you can fully focus on the primary employment conditions. You work together with the HR team within the EMEAI.
Your tasks and responsibilities are as followed:
- Prepare data for market research, analysis of market data and execution of a salary benchmark
- Implementing a Pay Planning program for EMEAI
- Coordinate the purchasing program for personnel purchases
- Implementing, coordinating and executing compensation programs and compensation policy
- Initiating innovative ideas and implementing them
- Support for mergers and acquisitions related activities.
- Participation in EMEAI Compensation projects.
- Develop and maintain work processes, guidelines and procedures.
The compensation specialist:
- Has a completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, economics, business administration or comparable.
- Has at least 4 years of work experience in the field of compensation or comparable.
- Has excellent knowledge of the English and German language.
- Can think strategically, systematically and analytically.
- Has strong project and change management skills; these are crucial for the success of this role.
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Is able to analyze data and make connections.
- Can deal with complexity and tight deadlines.
- Is customer-oriented, honest and has a great sense of responsibility.
- Has good communication skills and can plan and organize well.
We offer you a full-time job until December 2019. There is a possibility that it will be longer, although there is no indication at this moment.
You can gain experience within a challenging position and innovative work environment. You have many international contacts and you become acquainted with one of the largest employers in this region. Although this is a temporary job, this of course is good on your CV and if it ends after December 2019, you may be able to use the gained experience within a next job.
The salary for this job is between 2500 and 3500 gross per month. In addition, you receive a travel allowance of € 0.19 cents per kilometer (with a maximum of 75 km one way) and if applicable tunnel compensation for the Westerschelde tunnel. You have 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance per year.
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:20:23 +0100
Uitzendbureau de Pooter B.V.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.