Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
if you would like to be part of a fast-growing European startup and embark on the journey of international and local content creation to support the SEO efforts, we welcome you to our team.
We’ve developed a team of international people, with different backgrounds and experiences. We have one available spot for a person who is eager to put into practice the knowledge and language skills in English and your native language.
As a content creator at Eurosender, you will be the main responsible for writing content in your native language. You will be the “speaker” for the local market, supporting also the creation of content in English.
- Write content for people while making it effective for search engines.
- Write content for the website, the company’s blog section, case studies and eBooks.
- Conducts keyword research in the local language and think up topics with the potential to increase the traffic.
- Examine the competitor’s content strategy on the local market.
- Decide about the relevancy of topics on the local market.
- Translate and adapt content in the local language.
- Rewrite and repurpose old content in English depending on specific instructions.
- Develop insightful and in-depth content about logistics industry.
- Develop content for lighter topics targeted to students and expats.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Impeccable grammar and spelling both in native language and English.
- An eagle eye when it comes to spotting mistakes and a strong attention to details.
- Understand how users search in the native language.
- Familiar with content related practices for SEO and keyword research and placement.
- Understand best practices for formatting articles for the web.
- A versatile writer and provide texts both for C2C and for B2B segments.
- able to take highly complex topics and write in an accessible manner.
- An educated researcher – support the facts you write about with references that can be validated.
- An assiduous self-learner and have a pro-active attitude.
- The ability to work both in a team and also individually.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:32:48 +0100
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.