We are looking for a Contract Renew Specialist with a fluent level of French to work in Oporto, Portugal.
The company recruiting is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 65,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In-House Sales based in Porto is the telephone sales function for Southern Europe supporting customers in France and Benelux.
Role and Responsabilities:
– Your value for data accuracy is important as you ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management – covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master. Your key attention to details is essential in maintaining rigorous and up-to-date information of the Master Data that defines the trading relationship of each customer to the Linde business;
– You are responsible in ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
– You maintain a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while act as ambassador of process standardization – to adhere in the organization’s policies and procedures and internal controls and best practices;
– You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in X region;
– Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive Onboarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career within Linde Global Services.
– Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accountancy or related course;
– 0-2 years work related experience in billing, accounting or similar in a multinational client base.
– Equivalent knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment; Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
– Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
– Ability to communicate with customers and the business in the local language – X, and within the LGS Finance and Business community with a good English communication (business) written and verbal skills.
– Competitive Salary;
– Opportunity to integrate an expanding company;
– Food Allowance.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:19:10 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ French, English