eSky Group is one of the largest Online Travel Agency in Central and Eastern Europe and the leader of sale of travel services on the Polish market. Currently, we operate in 21 countries (in Europe and South America), offering easy online reservation tools in the area of airline tickets, hotels, tours and travel insurance. We hire around 600 experts and enthusiasts of travelling, most of whom are people of business and IT fields.
As eSky is still widening its horizons to make travelling a pleasant experience, we are spreading to some new markets, including French. Due to this, we are keen to hire French native speakers, who will combine their writing skills with the excelent knowledge of the cultural background.
- Writing short information copy for eSky.com website (landing pages, travel guides, blogs, etc.) in order to increase click-through rates
- Providing copy that is adjusted to different purposes
- Cooperating with other copywriters and different teams in order to provide that copy is effective and coherent with the marketing strategy
- Providing the necessary cultural background in order to manage the national holidays and celebrations
- Native level in French (excellent written language skills)
- Experience in creating online copywriting, backed by portfolio
- Mix of good copy and research skills
- Knowledge of SEO basics
- Positive „can-do” attitude and detailed-oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Possibility to work remotely as a freelancer
- Attractive salary
- Professional development
- Great working environment
- Casual, startup-like atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 12:24:52 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.